Secret Shopper Survey Tell us what you think!
RepeatRewards® Terms & Conditions
- Sterling and any other Astrup Drug affiliates reserve the right to terminate, alter, limit, or modify the RepeatRewards® program at any time without notice. Any points earned or reward certificates received before termination of the program will be null and void.
- Membership is limited to residents of the United States who are at least 13 years of age.
- One membership/account is allowed per person. Household members are allowed to use spouse/relative’s membership.
- No purchase is necessary to receive your RepeatRewards® membership card. There is no cost or annual fee to participate in the RepeatRewards® program. There is no minimum purchase or maximum savings you can receive.
- RepeatRewards® customers are eligible to receive one point for every $1 (USD) after discount and before sales tax. Other special rewards may apply, including, but not limited to, double points events/items, refer-a-friend program, and birthday/anniversary bonuses.
- RepeatRewards® one point earned for each $1 spent applies to all items in the store except gift cards, fuel, tobacco, lottery, and prescription purchases. Astrup Drug reserves the right to exclude other items as necessary.
- RepeatRewards® customers who fill their prescriptions at Sterling receive RepeatRewards® for Rx customer status, and earn 2 points for every $1 spent, as well as double points ($1 = 4 points) for each double points event. RepeatRewards® for Rx Customers also receive 10 points for each prescription purchased at Sterling, this includes refills.
- RepeatRewards® for Rx customer status is valid for one year after the initial prescription is filled. Status is renewed for another year with each new prescription filled. When the year is up, your membership will automatically revert back to RepeatRewards® (non-pharmacy) customer status.
- Once a RepeatRewards® or RepeatRewards® for Rx member earns 300 points, a Reward Certificate will automatically be mailed to the mailing address on the account. The reward certificate can be used for any purchase at Sterling, excluding gift cards, fuel, tobacco and lottery. Astrup Drug reserves the right to exclude other items as necessary.
- Card must be presented at time of purchase to receive points. Points, rewards and/or membership cards are account-specific and non-transferable.
- Points for merchandise returns will be deducted from your RepeatRewards® point balance.
- Other rewards events/savings will be subject to terms and conditions outlined on the reward coupon.
- Reward certificates are not transferable and may not be reproduced. Any certificate lost, stolen, or expired will not be replaced or reissued. Certificate must be surrendered at the time of redemption.
- By providing your contact information, you are eligible to receive exclusive coupons, savings, promotional invites, via email, mail, or text from Sterling. Your information will not be solicited, and you may elect to stop receiving these communications at any time.